UEFA has revealed the member associations that are interested in hosting the 2020 UEFA Super Cup.
The bidding was launched on the 8th December 2017 and the final proposals must be submitted by the 29th March 2018. The winner will be announced in May.
The nine proposed host stadiums are:
- The National Arena in Tirana, Albania
- Dinamo Stadium in Minsk, Belarus
- Helsinki Olympic Stadium in Finland
- Grand Stade de Nice in France
- Sami Offer Stadium in Haifa, Israel
- Almaty Central Stadium in Kazakhstan
- Zimbru Stadium in Chisinau, Moldova
- Windsor Park in Belfast, Northern Ireland
- Dragão Stadium in Porto, Portugal
The Super Cup is a match played by the previous season’s winners of the UEFA Champion’s League against the winners of the Europa League.